Curious if Teladoc is legitimate or not? With the recent growth of telemedicine companies, it’s essential to know which ones to trust. Let’s take a closer look at the legitimacy of Teladoc!
Quick facts: Is Teladoc Legit
- ✅ Teladoc ranked #1 in telehealth services by Frost & Sullivan (Frost & Sullivan)
- ✅ Teladoc membership has grown to more than 40 million as of March 2019 (TechCrunch)
- ✅ Teladoc saw a more than 400% increase in patient visits in the first quarter of 2020 (PR Newswire)
- ✅ Teladoc was voted the #1 virtual care provider for the sixth consecutive year in 2019 (American Telemedicine Association)
- ✅ Teladoc holds an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (Better Business Bureau)
Checkout this video:
FAQs about: Is Teladoc Legit
Q1: Is Teladoc legit?
A1: Yes, Teladoc is a legitimate and secure online health service provider.
Q2: Is Teladoc secure?
A2: Yes, Teladoc uses the highest levels of encryption and security to protect patient data.
Q3: Does Teladoc accept insurance?
A3: Yes, Teladoc accepts most major health insurance plans.