Questioning if Jomashop is secure and reliable to buy your desired watch? You are not the only one. In this article, we reveal the reality behind the famous brand. This will help you answer the query: is Jomashop legit?
Quick facts: Is Jomashop Legit
- ✅ Jomashop has a customer satisfaction rating of 98.7% according to ResellerRatings.com. (ResellerRatings.com)
- ✅ Jomashop has over 5 million customers. (Jomashop)
- ✅ Jomashop has been in business since 1987. (Jomashop)
- ✅ Jomashop is an authorized dealer of over 250 luxury watch brands. (Jomashop)
- ✅ Jomashop has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars on SiteJabber. (SiteJabber)
Checkout this video:
FAQs about: Is Jomashop Legit
Q1: Is Jomashop Legitimate?
A1: Yes, Jomashop is a legitimate, authorized dealer of watches, fine writing instruments, handbags, fashion accessories, crystal and gift items. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have served over 1 million customers since 1987.
Q2: Does Jomashop offer a warranty?
A2: Yes, Jomashop offers a full two-year warranty on all of their products. The warranty covers any manufacturer defects and normal wear and tear.
Q3: Does Jomashop offer a Money Back Guarantee?
A3: Yes, Jomashop offers a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return the item for a full refund minus the original shipping costs within 30 days of purchase.